Welcome!

Hi! My name is Gordon White, I run the Blue Wave Taekwondo branch in Burlington Vermont. If you are interested in The Blue Wave Taekwondo Schools, please visit our Web site: The Blue Wave Taekwondo Association

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Grandmaster Lee In Burlington

Grandmaster Lee taught our all ranks class last night. We had a great time and a good group. The class was mostly lower ranks, which is always fun as Grandmaster Lee knows how to make the most basic techniques fun. Here are a few photos from the work out.




I am still gathering photos and Video from the High Dan Testing and Seminar we had in Dartmouth this past Saturday. It was a fantastic event and I will post about it once I get everything together. I am just noticing that Master Chase over at The Randolph Blue Wave Blog has some photos up from this past Saturday if you want to take a look!

We are off to see Mr. Monty and the Hinesburg Blue Wave Gang this evening!

Stay tuned....

No comments: