Welcome!

Hi! My name is Gordon White, I run the Blue Wave Taekwondo branch in Burlington Vermont. If you are interested in The Blue Wave Taekwondo Schools, please visit our Web site: The Blue Wave Taekwondo Association

Monday, July 30, 2007

Home Safe and Sound

It was a long flight getting home, but we made it, and our luggage did too!

I have a lot of pictures and video to put up on the blog, but right now I need to catch up on my life that has been on hold for a couple of weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and commenting! I will start posting on a regular basis again next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome trip Sir!

Glad to see you again!

~Corbin

Amanda said...

Sorry I didn't get to make it to that last day of class. Something about subway timing and going to the bank, I don't even recall now.

It was awesome to get to meet you guys. I MAY be moving to VA next year--if so, that's "in the neighborhood" as far as the States go, and I WILL be visiting you.

Mwhaaa haa ha!

You are warned. Prepare accordingly.

Gordon White said...

Hi Amanda,

thanks for dropping in - I have been meaning to send you an email. Virgina is certainly on our side of the US - I would LOVE to have you come visit anytime, just give me the word. Say hi to Good Man.

will keep in touch,
gw