Welcome!

Hi! My name is Gordon White, I run the Blue Wave Taekwondo branch in Burlington Vermont. If you are interested in The Blue Wave Taekwondo Schools, please visit our Web site: The Blue Wave Taekwondo Association

Friday, July 13, 2007

4 Days and Counting


Four days until we leave for Korea! I have been trying to pack and get all those last minute things done.

The entire group is very excited, the phone calls and emails are going back and forth like crazy. I am personally looking forward to getting past the anxiety of the flight and actually arriving in Seoul and getting settled. It will be great to see Grandmaster Lee and spend some time with him.

I don't know exactly what to expect from the Kukkiwon Instructors course, I have read a few journals from other people who have gone, and I have been to the Kukkiwon (and trained there) numerous times, this time it feels different.

I doubt I will be able to update the blog again before I leave, and once in Korea, as I stated below, I hope to put up a daily "cell phone post". there are a lot of internet cafe's as well, so I am sure I will be able to get online.

2 comments:

John Vesia said...

Have a good trip, Gordon. Bring me back a souvenir!

Gordon White said...

Thanks John. I hope to bring back some virtual Souvenir in the form of pictures and video.

gw