Welcome!

Hi! My name is Gordon White, I run the Blue Wave Taekwondo branch in Burlington Vermont. If you are interested in The Blue Wave Taekwondo Schools, please visit our Web site: The Blue Wave Taekwondo Association

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Old Back Flip Video

I have a "Back Kick" technical post I am working on, but it probably won't be posted until Sunday...I have some video editing to do, but I promise it will be worth the wait!

I did come across this old (1989!) video clip of me doing a board break I have not done in many years, and probably won't be doing again any time soon. But I am posting this as a challenge to some able bodied Blue Wave Black Belt to do it for our next demo.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Back Flip Board Break - 1989
  

1 comment:

tim j said...

nice kick