Welcome!

Hi! My name is Gordon White, I run the Blue Wave Taekwondo branch in Burlington Vermont. If you are interested in The Blue Wave Taekwondo Schools, please visit our Web site: The Blue Wave Taekwondo Association

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Promotion Testing in Burlington

We had a great Rank Promotion test at the gym last night. Two new Red belts to pick on! It is very satisfying as an instructor to watch a student test for red belt, and know, that in 8 - 12 months, they are going to make very good black belts. Congratulations to Peter and Daniel! Nice work guys! (pictures coming) 2 Great lower rank testings as well, 1 for yellow stripe and one for green stripe. Congratulations Marley and Ryan.

When I got to the gym last night, there was a present for me under the door. A CD with pictures and videos from the Blue Wave Festival. Thank you Mr. Emerson! Here is a clip of my break:

540 Spin Round and Spin Hook Break  

No comments: