Black Belt Conference 2006 was AWESOME. We had 50 Blue Wave black belts in attendance, and Grandmaster Lee was there to train all of us!
- Dissection of Movement: Master Blais taught a seminar that had us break up into groups, and dissect various techniques into their components. It was a very helpful exercise in analyzing how we teach.
- Basic Techniques: Grandmaster Lee put all of us through basic technique combinations.
- Sparring Techniques: I taught a paddle kicking seminar using Offensive and defensive round house kick with cut 45 step
- SPEAR/PDR: Master Rathbun and Mr. Anastasi taught a great seminar. The majority of the time was spent doing ballistic mirco fights from different scenarios.
- POOMSE: Grandmaster Lee taught 2 Poomse Sessions, a 1st - 3rd dan session, Covering Taeguek 7, 8, Koryo,Keumgang, Taebaek, PyonWon. Also a 4th dan and up seminar covering Koryo - Chonk won
- One Steps: Grandmaster Lee taught one steps, including some from Kneeling position.
- Break Out Sessions: Round Tablet discussions about teaching, equipment, testing standards, events etc.
Saturday Night we had a nice banquet/dinner followed by some card playing in the "Crows Nest" room at Mt. Ascutney.